Because we're going to have some major budget cuts, this could definitely go along way in stopping something like education like is being proposed here. I choose soda because 1) Every class of people drink it and 2) It's proven to work, also 3) it's not a wallet breaking tax, but still would bring in a significant amount of money do to the number who buy it.
We can do that too, I don't care, but this is something that nearly everyone buys..some more than other, but still. It would effect this household, even I myself drink a lot of soda, definitely more than 2 a day I'm sad to say. It's just something that would help a lot with this budget ordeal, whether it be McDonnells proposal or the Dem. Senate, there's going to be cuts...this would ease some of that.
You know how I feel about legalizing, this is more realistic here in VA though, it's a shame...but still the truth.





Bookmarks